We want you to enjoy playing online poker at Winner Poker, so please play wisely and within your budget.
Listed here are detailed explanations how we maintain the fairness of our poker games using independent authorities and other features.
We maintain a truly fair, transparent, and secure gaming environment and build long-lasting relationships with our players. To demonstrate our transparency there is a unique, built-in game and financial history feature available in our software.
Click here for information on how we maintain game security, integrity, and take action against colluders and fraudulent activity.
Parents: if your computer is accessed by under-age children, you can prevent their gambling. Please use "site-filter" programs to prevent access to Winner Poker by minors.
We are Licensed by the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission, an international gaming Licensing and regulatory authority. Their regulations state, in part: The regulations are designed to ensure that all interactive gaming and gaming related activities satisfy four basic principles:
- 1. License holders, its associates and key persons have met corporate and personal probity and are suitable to operate.
- 2. The software, which makes the odds for games played on this site, meets internationally and recognized standards for fairness.
- 3. Operators systems are not used as a source for crime.
- 4. Players are treated fairly and winnings are paid according to the interactive gaming and wagering regulations.
We strongly advise our players not to gamble unless they know the facts. Being responsible about gambling means knowing whether to gamble and when, and how much money or time to spend at the tables.
TST Technical Systems Testing
TST Technical Systems Testing North America Incorporated is a well-known and respected statistical and technical software testing firm, located in Vancouver, BC Canada. They test all of our poker and casino games to industry-standard levels of fairness and accuracy, and issue letters of compliance for sites that satisfy these stringent standards.
Note: all our gaming software is written by Playtech, the leading software provider in the gaming industry. Therefore, the TST compliance letter features Playtech's name. As a Playtech client, we use their software without alteration.
Click here for our TST compliance letter.
If you feel that you may have a gambling problem, Gamblers Anonymous are well known for their responsibility and support.
Staying in Control
The vast majority of our players enjoy their experience at Winner Poker. We want you to enjoy your gaming experience, and also to help you judge if your gaming behavior is problematic.
Managing Your Playing
Players that enjoy gambling frequently may occasionally overspend their budget. We advise that specific budget plans be made to ensure your gambling expenditure is affordable.
For many people gambling is exciting and entertaining. They make careful decisions about spending time and money, where to go and how to have fun.
Here are some tips on how you can ensure that you are gambling responsibly:
- 1. Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it
- 2. Never borrow money to gamble
- 3. Set a time limit
- 4. Take frequent breaks
- 5. Balance gambling with other activities
- 6. Don't gamble when highly stressed, depressed or troubled in some other way
- 7. Only gamble with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses