Winner poker FAQs
Below are some of the more common questions asked by our members at Winner Poker. If your question is not answered here, please don't hesitate to contact customer service.
- Is there a code of conduct on the Winner Poker site?
Yes. All players are expected to behave in a decent manner and treat other players with respect.
Winner Poker will not tolerate obscene, vulgar or racist behavior. Harassment of other players will not be tolerated. Player privacy is strictly enforced, therefore no personal information may be posted on our site. This includes, addresses, phone numbers or email account information.
Winner Poker should never be used for solicitation of unauthorized promotions or advertising and spamming is never permitted.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of players in violation of the above prohibitions.
- How can I start playing at Winner Poker?
To start playing at Winner Poker you must first download the software to your computer. Click the download button from any page on Winner Poker.
- Can I play for free at Winner Poker?
There is an option to play for free at Winner Poker. There are even freeroll tournaments that you can participate in where the cost to enter is absolutely free and you can actually win Real Money.
- What games are offered at Winner Poker?
Winner Poker offers the following poker games: Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud and 5 Card Stud.
- What activities does Winner Poker offer?
Winner Poker has 24/7 ring games and also offers a variety of tournaments. Check out the tournament section to see what daily tournaments are available.
Creating an Account:
- Once I create my account, can I go straight to a table or do I have to wait for verification?
Once you create your account, you can go straight to a table but you'll probably want to first make a deposit so that you can begin playing Winner Poker's cash games and tournaments. An email with your account details will be sent to you for your records.
- I can't remember my password, what should I do?
Passwords can be changed at anytime. Click the "Forgot password" link when you login to the software to immediately receive your new password.
- Are multiple usernames allowed?
No, only one username per person.
- What should I do if my password doesn't work?
Remember that all passwords are case sensitive. We first recommend clearing the password field and re-entering your password, making sure that it has been entered correctly without any spaces and in the right case. If your password still does not work, please contact Winner Poker support at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a new password. Be sure that you send this email from the email address that you included in your Winner Poker account.
Joining a Table:
- Can I change seats in a game? If so, how?
In order to change seats at a game you must exit the table, then re-enter and sit at your desired seat.
- Can I choose where I want to sit?
As long as a seat is empty you can click on any seat.
- I have been trying to join a table but can't seem to get access, why would this happen?
First check that you are properly logged into Winner Poker. If you are sure you are connected, it might be that all the seats are taken at a table and you will therefore have to wait for a seat to open up. If you are trying to get into a tournament, you should know that seats are automatically assigned and only those players who have registered for the tournament will be seated. If you lose your Internet connection while at a tournament table, you will be reseated once you get back online.
- Must I be connected to the Internet to play at Winner Poker?
Yes, you must be online in order to play.
- I've installed the Winner Poker software to my computer but now I don't seem to be able to find it, what should I do?
Go to your finder and search folders and files for Winner Poker. Once you find it double click to begin installation. If you cannot find Winner Poker in your files and folders, try downloading the software again and save it to your desktop.
- Now that I have downloaded the software how do I start playing?
Locate Winner Poker on your desktop and double click. In the login box enter your username and password and begin playing at the table or game of your choice.
- Is it possible to play Winner Poker through my Web browser?
Winner Poker can only be played through the downloaded software.
Play Money Games:
- Is there an option to play for free at Winner Poker?
Absolutely! Just select "Play Money" and choose a table.
- Am I allowed to transfer my free chips to another player?
At the moment we do not offer this option.
- Are there any charges for playing at the "Play Money" tables?
No, the "Play Money" tables are completely free of charge.
- What amount of chips do you start out with when playing at the "Play Money" tables?
Every player starts out with $1,000 in chips at the "Play Money" tables.
- In order to play at the "Play Money" tables do I need to provide any personal information?
All that is required is for you to provide your name in order to play at the "Play Money" tables.
Real Money Games:
- How do I cash in my chips?
Chips are cashed back into your account automatically when you leave a table.
- How are bets made in No-limit and Pot-limit Holdem?
In either game you can use your slider to choose the amount you wager or click a button, but remember you cannot bet before it is your turn.
- Where can I see the pot amount at the table?
At every table the pot amount can be seen at the center of the table.
- If I need to take a break in the middle of a game can I sit out but stay at the table? What will happen to my chips?
To take a break, simply click on the "Sit Out" button, located at the bottom right hand corner. During your sit out period you will not be dealt any cards. Please take into consideration players that might be waiting to join your table and keep your sit out period to a minimum.
- If I get disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a hand, what happens to my chips?
In the event that you are disconnected from your Internet connection your current hand will be folded and no additional bets will be placed for you.
- Is there a minimum buy-in? If so, what is it?
Ring game buy-ins differ. You must choose a game to see what the particular buy-in may be.
- Does Winner Poker enforce any chat rules?
At Winner Poker we expect that all our players behave in a respectful manner and this includes on the chat feature. We will not tolerate profanity, or vulgar and offensive chat. There are words that will be filtered and we do reserve the right to close any players' account at any time.
- If English is not my native language, can I speak another language at the table?
When playing at a Real Money table it is a strict rule that English is the only language used. At Play Money tables you can speak any language you wish.
- How can I chat to the other players at my table?
The chat box is located at the bottom left corner of your screen. Click the text entry box and type your message, then hit 'enter'. The chat box enables you to speak to anyone at your table.
- What if I don't see the chat box at the table?
Check to make sure the chat option lights are on.
- What should I do if someone is not using the chat option properly?
Report any abusive chat behavior to Winner Poker at email@example.com or simply type abuse into the chat box. Winner Poker takes any chat abuse seriously and will investigate all allegations.
If Your Question isn't Listed Above:
You can count on our professional representatives to provide you with the answers you're looking for so feel free to send us an email.
If you're looking for immediate assistance, click on the Chat Support Icon in the software and you can speak directly to a live support representative.